Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Next One: Philippine Tour in GenSan


Sarah Geronimo
was really a great total performer who made a jampacked concert at the Lagao Gym, General Santos City last December 11, 2009. Tickets were sold out but then I got my two tickets from winning the silver prize of the “5 Reasons Why You Should Watch ‘The Next One-Sarah G Concert’ BLOG CONTEST". I am very thankful to Sir Bariles who is the author of the #1 blog in South Central Mindanao which is the GenSan Online News Mag (http://www.gensantos.com) and Mr. Michael Wee of Dreamwork Ventures for bringing The Next One concert to the Generals and for launching the blog contest.
It was really a worthy experience when I was able to skip my 7:30pm last subject to rush at the Lagao Gym because the concert was about to start at 8:00 pm. Just imagine "absent for the last subject + no dinner + TNO Concert = FUN and ENJOYMENT" haha!. When I was already inside the Gym the crowd was really awesome, "Di mahulugan ng karayum" haha!. I was able to find many familiar faces and some are my schoolmates way back in GSCHS and specially my Sauveur de Bien 2011 batchmates: Dinna Vi, Kathleen, Ian Paul, Mary Magdalene and Zyhree. The crowd of General Santos City really showed a big support and appreciation to the Filipino artists.

Here are some of my short videos from the TNO in General Santos City and I would just like to apologize if some of the videos were taken shortly.

The musical director, Mr. Louie Ocampo did really a good job and here is a very short video on the musical introduction of the TNO concert.




Sarah G. as she sings
"How could you say you love me"





Sarah G. together with my idols the G-FORCE!!!! "Hanep! galing talaga nila sumayaw"





Sarah G. together with Mark Bautista as they sing "Kailan"





Sarah G. together with the G-FORCE, sorry but i don't know the title of the song. hehe :D




A very short video as Sarah G. sings
"You Changed My Life"





Sarah G. as she sings "Tell Me"





Sarah G. together with the RNB prince Jay-R as they groove on a "Please Dont Stop the Music Remix"




A very short video of Sarah G. as she sings a Christmas song entitled
"Sana Ngayong Pasko"





Sarah G. as she sings "Alone"





Sarah G. as she sings her finale song entitled
"I Believe I can Fly" with her very powerful voice



Thank You so much for viewing and hope that you really enjoyed! :D

No comments: