Saturday, December 12, 2009

the Sarah G Experience @ Robinsons Place GenSan


The popstar princess Sarah Geronimo had her mall tour at Robinsons Place General Santos City last December 10, 2009. She is one of a kind young female artist who is simple yet an inspiration to the youth of the Generals.
 

I was with my mom who really enjoyed the event and for the fact that she's the one who told me about the mall tour of Sarah G. She hurriedly purchased Belo products to avail two of the 30 lucky customers to meet and greet the popstar princess and we are both glad that we made it. :)
 

 I texted my friends and classmates to come but only two of them availed the last remaining slots of the  lucky 30 individuals. Unfortunately others didn't make it but still they were able to come and we all together enjoyed the show.


I was able to join a contest and apparently I won and enjoyed even though it was somewhat embarassing. haha! :) 

Some of my friends also join the contest of endorsing the belo essentials product qouting the famous line of the product: "Only Belo touches my skin, who touches yours".


Sarah came out with her sweetest smile and able to greet  the crowd of General Santos City who showed undying  love and support to the Popstar princess.


Sarah sung the song "Touch" which is the official theme song of Belo Essentials.
Sarah Geronimo is one of the Belo Essentials endorser.


Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo
An inspiration to the youth of the Generals





No comments: